5.20.2012

Keeping up with the trend of summer brought me to a colorful explosion of sorts

Keeping up with the trend of summer brought me to a colorful explosion of sorts

Browsing the net and I can't fail but notice the growing trend that slaps the corners of my lappy. That said, yes I am referring to the explosive prints of the 60's. We're pushing through with kiddie and sometimes whimsical tourish-ish patterns and a whole new lot of  mismatched but sewage worthy prints for the cool, calm, and collected temperament of summer.

 
 
 
  

Ladies and fembots, feast your eyes on  Audrina Patridge, Emma Roberts, Iggy Azalea, Louise Roe, Minka Kelly, Shenae Grimes, Olivia Palermo, and Victoria Justice as they are making candy-colored popping ensembles hot and ready for day wear. If you're asking, NO, these are not leggings, and YES they are pants. I'm all for floral and geometric patterns for summer. Well, summer hasn't really knocked on my door yet but I feel the heat. Yes, yes.

Aren't these fabulous? What are your favorites?

Well?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photo credits: getty

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...