10.09.2011

Elie Saab SS 2012 RTW Collection

Elie Saab SS 2012 RTW Collection

Words cannot describe how much I am in awe with Elie Saab's RTW collection for Spring/Summer 2012 . It's nice to see Elie put so much detail and sophistication with his designs this season and for that I have gained another deeper respect for this classy designer.
Elie Saab has always been one of my personal favorites during runways. I think that this designer understands the female body really well, and she knows how to accentuate the sexiest part of a woman's body without making her look slutty and tacky at the same time. Take a look at my personal favorites. Ladies?



















Don't you just love to see flow and movement with the dresses? Don't you just love all those plissé pleats? And the sequins, don't you just love the whole shining, shimmering, splendid?

Well?

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photo credits: style.com

No comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...