7.17.2010

What would you do if you woke up early in the morning and you found yourself lying next to one of these men? Yeahp I know.

What would you do if you woke up early in the morning and you found yourself lying next to one of these men? Yeahp I know.
What would you do if you woke up early in the morning and you found yourself lying next to one of these men? Yeahp I know.

It's early in the morning and i woke up to an empty bed. I dunno being lonely in summer just does not cut the cake for me. So I daydreamed of someone, well, a few men. It wouldn't hurt to see one of these hotties next to you would it?




These are models Mathias Lauridsen, Sebastian Lund, & Jesper Lund by Bo Egestrøm. Aren't they hot or what? So who to choose? note: look at Mathias Laurisden's piercing eyes, my god. they are stellar i tell you. Ha.

Anyway, Speaking of hot men, summer, and a whole lot of sunshine, I have found clothes that would just resemble what my thoughts would want to convey. Pick, oh do pick!





Aren't these dresses gorgeous or what? The photos were taken by fashion photographer Dean Isidro but I do not know the name of the model. If you know, please do tell me so I could give credit to where it is due.

Above all, I love the clothes, the shoes, everything.

Well? Whatchathink?

Cheers!
photo credits: Homotography & Dean Isidro

8 comments :

Nayantara Sam said...

I agree, the clothes are amazing. Perfect for where I live. Please follow my blog (www.seren-dip-a-tea.blogspot.com). I used to blog at FabBlab, but this is my new blog! Once again, please follow!

Beth Ruby said...

Yum. Those male models are amazing.
Hope you are having a brilliant weekend :) xx

Madame A. said...

Hot male models gorgeous clothes. You lead the way!

kimvee said...

I love all of these outfits!

kimvee.blogspot.com
omvintage.etsy.com
ohmyvintage.blogspot.com

Fernanda dauphine said...

first answer:
they're so cute it's hard to pick... but I think I'll take Sebastian in my purse.

second answer the dress on the fourth pic, it just seems so comfortable!, but at the same time pretty and girly

Anonymous said...

love the pictures! First pic on lady looks so fab.

Unknown said...

<3 Loves, thank you for your wonderful comments... :)

Pharr Countertops said...

Hello mate, great blog post

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...