1.17.2009

Who Get's Grounded For Borrowing A Bag?

Who Get's Grounded For Borrowing A Bag?
Who Get's Grounded For Borrowing A Bag?




My attempts were successful! Woke up at 11, friends waiting outside the house, tip-toed on my way out, had a blast, as usual my excessive need for publicity in the limelight was noticed but as soon as i arrived home my mother was waiting for me outside the porch of our house, and among the amused crowd, she did not jump their boats . Then begun the long discussion of the new house rules. Grounded for a whole month, no this and that, and for what? borrowing her bag for a quick night out the city. Doh! Shocked to know that the cause of my being grounded is not because i stayed out late but because of stealing borrowing her precious bag. Ha ha i guess..

Well, seems like Chanel is a no-share bag, even for mothers. Ha. It's all worth it by the way..

Cheers!

2 comments :

Madame A. said...

After all dear, it is Chanel, it's an "IT" bag.. Oh you'll be counting the days. LOL

Unknown said...

done and done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...