12.15.2008

She Bagged The Crown And She's Taking It Home: Miss World 2008

She Bagged The Crown And She's Taking It Home: Miss World 2008
She Bagged The Crown And She's Taking It Home: Miss World 2008





Zdravstvuj! Last Saturday in Johannesburg THE city of gold SA, this young blonde Kseniya Sukhinova was crowned Miss World 2008 followed by Trinidad and Tobago,and India, leaving 106 sorry girls dreamy of the crown, wanting to be in their place. Ha. Sorry ladies, the spot says: Good for three only unless one of them was rumored to be married and would decline pageant duties for a political career only to know in the sorry end that everything was a big mistake.

Moving on..

This former model was no angel to the other contestants when she charmed the judges head on while answering the question through a translator on why she should be crowned the winner.

"I think I can help people and I want to help people and today if I walk away with this crown I will do that,"




Uhm, ohkaaay, enough fierceness already, not really the answer i expected but whatevs, i still think she is gorgeous with those naturelle blonde and those blue eyes, She is my perfect barbie doll. On further examination with this girly girl embellished with jewelry i have concluded, and take a look at this,



Yup, obesity is a dying breed alright. Even the loveliest of jewelries cannot shy away from the piercing eyes of your diet queen. All Hail to my stick thin diet! Yes?
Which reminds me, where's that pill? i know it was just here somewhere, oh well, I'm taking another pill for a pop.

Tell me whatchathink?!

Cheers!
photo credits: getty

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

ooher

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...